The Mechanical Ventilation Certificate of Completion (COC) Program provides hands-on experience troubleshooting mechanical ventilation, describing basic features of positive pressure breathing, exploiting ventilator graphics using equation of motion, and identifying key determinants of ventilator-induced lung injury. Become an expert at determining conventional settings for treating acute respiratory failure, as well as integrating new strategies for providing life support while simultaneously protecting the lung.
1. Complete Online Learning Modules
Supplement, strengthen, and refine your mechanical ventilation course work by participating in this intensive online series designed by experts in the field of critical care mechanical ventilation covering waveform graphics and interpretation. These cutting-edge, interactive, multimedia e-learning tutorials cover essential components of mechanical ventilation. Modules are currently in development and will be available soon.
Participants are required to complete the COC program within 3 years.
- Hospitalists, intensivists, and critical care practitioners
- Bedside intensivists, hospitalists, pulmonologists, critical care physicians, advanced practice nurses, and respiratory therapists who routinely deal with mechanically ventilated patients in the ICU
- Fellowship program directors requiring faculty capability in mechanical ventilation to train their fellows
- Those interested in providing a highly immersive, structured, and professionally produced mechanical ventilation simulation training program in their own institutions
For more information, contact: