Cover material required as part of the new National Board of Echocardiography certification with advanced critical care echocardiography. In addition, learn practical measurement skills relevant to the diagnosis and management of patients with cardiopulmonary failure, and participate in case-based, interactive image interpretation sessions focused on the bedside assessment of patients with cardiopulmonary failure using advanced critical care echocardiography.
- Doppler physics
- Measurement of stroke volume/cardiac output (SV/CO)
- Detailed assessment of LV and RV function
- Measurement of filling pressures and diastolic function
- Evaluation of valve function
- Determination of preload sensitivity
- Measurement of intracardiac pressures
- Identification of adverse heart-lung interactions.
Target Audience: Intensivists, critical care and emergency medicine physicians, pulmonary and critical care fellows, and advanced practice providers are encouraged to attend.
Video: Expand your echocardiography skills with this sophisticated, comprehensive course.